Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Joan's Gardens Challenge 6-17-10

Here are the challenge details from Joan's blog:
"Here is your first challenge: The product featured this week is JustRite Stamps. The challenge is to create a card or project using any flower image from JustRite. Please list the flower set used in your posting. Let's make it fun and make it a color challenge using pink, yellow and green."

Most of the items I have used for this card are from my stash pile. Stamp is from JustRite Stampers, Thinking of You Border and Center Set.
Copics used for coloring the images are:  R85, 83, 81 - YG03, 63 - Y15, 14, 11,000
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I still haven't been able to create Selma's vellum flowers.
Spellbinders, MS punch and Paper Shapers scroll punch were used.

Here's wishing Joan the best of luck with her new challenge blog. If you get a chance hop, on over to her blog, play along with this week's challenge,  and then visit her store.
She has a lot of fantastic products just for you.

Thanks so very much for stopping by to visit. I hope you have the time to leave me a comment so I can hop on over and see what's new with you and your blog. I love hearing from you!
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)


7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Gorgeous GF! Love the yellow rose!

craftieodmae said...

Carol this is goreous!!!!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Stunning card Carol - beautiful punched border and flowers - love the sentiment.
Hope all is going well in the kitchen department!Hugs, Sylvia xxxxx

Joan Fricker said...

Carol, thank you so very much for playing my first challenge. Your card is absolutely stunning. I love how you added the paper flowers and the stamped flowers to the lace border. Great job on everything. Love it!!!

Eulanda said...

OOooh Carol this is sure purdy and elegant. :)

redwasher1 said...

Beautiful flowers and a very beautiful card!! Geri

Mary Ski said...

Gorgeous card. I love it! Very distinctive and elegant