Sunday, May 2, 2010

Got MoJo?

Thank goodness I'm back to one on one challenges.  Here is my card for the sketch this week over at

This image and tree have been colored using Copics but I can't find my list of what I used.  Sorry! I colored her several months ago and just found her patiently waiting to be put to good use. Tried to touch her up a bit since I've been practicing and taking a class on coloring. Let me tell ya, paper makes a big difference in how your copics blend.  I don't use this paper anymore and I'm not liking the way it turned out.
DP is Basic Grey stash, SU Old Olive, Creative Memories
The images, Willow in the Summer Breeze and Citrus Tree are from
The apples were cut on my Cricut using Plantin Schoolbook cartridge
Rose flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment was computer generated

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon. If you have time to leave me a comment I'll be sure to hop over and see what's new in your world.
"Hugs" Granny

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

So cute... love the red flower!

craftieodmae said...

this is fantastic! Love your detailing!

Selma said...

This is so cute Carol. The red apples are a great addition. The paper you use for coloring really does make a big difference, doesn't it!

Stef H said...

it's super fabulous! love the colors too and i think your coloring is stupendous!!!!

jojo79 said...

Great card - Love the colours.

Jo