Thursday, January 21, 2010

Our Daily Bread Design Challenge 1 for 2010

Have to say this was one challenge I really enjoyed doing. Not only because I didn't have to color any images but it reminded me of just how important the love of God and my family are to me.  Plus, it only took me only an hour to do.  Don't you just love it when you can put something together so quickly that you think looks pretty good!

The challenge was to use brown and punches or dies and boy, did I do a lot of punching.


Paper is from Basic Gray Granola pad which I just received not too long ago and Mud Pie from Bazilla
Spellbinders Curved Rectangles Die - Sizzix Flourishes Die
Punches: 7/8" round and Paper Shapers Retro Flower Lg & Med
Pearl embellishments are from stash
Sure wish I could make bows like Becca Feeken at Amazing Paper Grace. She is so talented!!

The days just seems to fly and there is just never as much time to play as I'd like. Thanks so very much for stopping by and I hope you'll pop in again soon. Please be sure to leave me a comment so I can hop over and visit your blog.  I love seeing your new creations.
"Hugs" Granny


5 comments:

Stef H said...

absolutely stunning! love that swirl too!

hugs :)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Beautiful card Carol - love your flower! I also want to let you know that, as you asked me how I made the Grunge Paper Rose, I have added a link at the end of my Post so yourself and others can learn from the Master - Tim Holtz!
Love, Sylvia xxxxx

Mina said...

gorgeous card...your flower is beautiful
Mina xxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful!! I love your choice of paper, the punching and your design!! Thanks for playing with Our Daily Bread Designs first challenge.

Bev said...

Beautiful card, the papers and colours are perfect x