Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Use Your Favorite Coloring Medium & Wild Orchid Crafts Challenges

Happy Wednesday! I've edited this post to include Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge which I forgot to do yesterday. Senior moments - Thanks Vickie!
The challenge this week at For Fun Challenges is to use your favorite coloring medium. As most of you know, Copics are my favorite of all time.  I used two new images and a sentiment from Nana Vic's, Tweet Home and Tweet Wreath. I hope you like them!

DP is from my stash - Spellbinder's Labels 12 and Scalloped hearts - MS Border & Branch Punch
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts - Stardust Stickles

Please be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations and the variety of color mediums used, you will definitely be glad you did... Don't forget to enter your creation via Mr. Linky at

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit and I hope to see you again soon. Please leave me a comment if you have the time and I'll definitely be by to visit.
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)

19 comments:

Lil Sis said...

Oh Carol this is soo lovely the bird wreath looks perfect framed that way.

Hugs

Beccy xx

Olga said...

Carol this is so darn pretty!

Patti said...

OMGosh Carol WOWzers gorgeous!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Carol! Stunning!

Nightowl said...

I'm overwhelmed my dear friend. This card is marvalous. I adore your colours and the Spellbinder's and punch you used perfect. Clever idea to combine both the digi's together in one layout, they really do work well together. Your colouring is amazing as always. You used one of my favourite sentiments as it can be used for so many different occassiona. Housewarming, moving, new house or even a new couple getting together eg engagement. Beautiful art mini masterpiece Carol. Thank you. *Hugs*

Selma said...

wOW Carol, this is gorgeous. Everything about this card is fabulous. I just love to come see what you have created.

Eulanda said...

Ooooh an easel card! oooh la la!! Your favorite medium is Copics?! OMG HOW CAN IT NOT BE! hee hee Mine too and ever since I bought mine I have not gone back to my Prisma's. Poor things but boy these are vibrant. You really outid yourself on this card didn't you? Wow!! So much to look at and enjoy. Good on ya lasanga (as my sister says - lol!)!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

omgoodness! is this ever gorgeous!!! wow!

trust me, maria didn't come up with those names... those are REAL places in PA. i know, amazing huh???

hugs :)

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Carol, I love the colours & all the details :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Helen Dooley said...

this is just beautiful. I have received a phone call about this card. She told me it was just beautiful. Thanks for doing such a great job!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Carol - this is fabulous! Love everything about it, and that sentiment brings a tear to the eyes. I do hope you are well, and that your kitchen is ready for the "big reveal"!!
Lots of love, Sylvia xxxxxxx

bernietom47 said...

What a lovely card. Love everything about it. Perfection!
Hugs
Bernie

Annika said...

unbelievably pretty, stunning colouring and gorgeous details. Did you cut out that branch and birdhouse? Unreal!
Hugs
Annika

Mandy said...

Carol your card is beautiful, so prettyand such a lovely sentiment
hugs Mandy xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This easel is stunning Carol!! I love all your details, the colors, image and sentiment. So elegant!

April Rose said...

This is such a beautiful card--I love the images, flowers, colors, and sentiment--everything! Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenges!
Hugs,
April

Julie said...

Such a sweet card,I love the image and the sentiment is just perfect! x

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site craftingranny.blogspot.com
Is this possible?